You can be of assistance in programs such as:
- The Literacy Block
- The Numeracy Block
- Sporting events
- Publishing of student work and assisting with displays
- Assisting with the swimming program
- Helping with major events such as graduation preparation
As parents you can also assist by observing the following:
- CLEARLY NAME all your children's belongings
- Ensure your child has a good night's sleep by going to bed on time
- Send your child to school well equipped and on time
- Ensure all money/permission notices sent to school are clearly labelled with your child's name, home group, teacher, amount and reason for payment.
If you can assist with excursions and in-school visits, this is appreciated not only by the school, but also your child. Children love to have their parent/carer participating in school events.
Do not hesitate to offer your services, they will always be greatly appreciated!
The school has an active Parents' Association which creates a sense of community through fundraising activities, with an emphasis on creating a friendly social network. New members and fresh ideas are always very welcome. Please contact our Office for details of our next meeting.