Terrific Kids is a student recognition program that promotes character development, positive self-esteem and perserverance.
The program aims to acknowledge our students demonstratration of Parkmore Primary School's values of:
- Excellence - with all students encouraged to become lifelong learners, to value learning and achieve to their full potential.
- Resilience - where students 'bounce back' and strive for personal achievement.
- Responsibility - where students take ownership for their words, actions and learning.
- Respect - where students show care and concern for other people and property; and develop a sense of pride, self esteem, personal identity and vaule the principles of sustainability.
- Inclusiveness - where students demonstrate they recognise and value diversity.
The Terrific Kids program is a collaborative effort between the Kiwanis Club and Parkmore Primary School.